Cielo has reimagined tech-enabled RPO with their next evolution of Cielo TalentCloud. The solution is a flexible platform designed to deliver great experiences, elevate meaningful insights, and accelerate recruiting performance. Powered by Cielo TalentCloud the solution offers recruitment teams who work with the company to:
- Deliver a positive hiring experience from application to onboarding through a mobile-first integrated platform for candidates and hiring managers that allows them to engage how, where and when they want.
- Improve quality of hire and time to fill with artificial intelligence that matches best-fit candidates to open requisitions and intelligent automation for zero-time shortlisting.
- Harness intelligent automation to increase efficiency and elevate the human experience in the hiring process with proven workflows tailored to different talent segments, use cases and geographies.
- Build predictability into recruiting with meaningful insights to inform data-driven decisions and benchmark analytics to measure performance.
- Advance talent acquisition strategies with continually evolving, leading-edge tech innovations – without having to fund or embark on a change exercise – through an open marketplace of over 600 integrated point solutions.
According to the company the solution provides the answer to the lack of an applicant tracking system (ATS) or candidate relationship management system (CRM) in the market that can cover the end-to-end process and capture all the innovation within point solutions. Cielo TalentCloud aims to make that a reality through an optimal combination of technology, people and processes.
“Since launching the first enterprise-wide technology platform in 2008, we have been recognised for being first-to-market with innovations that revolutionise the recruitment profession and industry,” said Sue Marks, founder and CEO of Cielo. “There is a reason why this level of transformation hasn’t been done before – successfully at scale. Building a cloud-based platform with seamless integrations that can flex with existing client tech infrastructure and accommodate new innovations and changing business needs is complex. But with the TA and technology expertise of our global team, plus the strong partnership with some of the industry’s best technology providers, we can elevate our clients’ talent acquisition technologies and strategies to achieve their vision.”
Cielo TalentCloud is the RPO industry’s first future-proofed, global cloud-based platform. Other key capabilities within Cielo TalentCloud include a CRM system and a digital assistant chatbot called Cora. Both help engage candidates throughout the recruitment process. The Cielo TalentCloud platform also includes an ecosystem of integrated technology partners, such as Visage and Paradox, to incorporate additional functionality at critical points in the hiring process. Finally, the platform is complete with an open marketplace of over 600 point solutions with seamless integrations to optimise for agility and flexibility.
“Companies need the right technology to hire better and remain competitive in the market,” says Jerome Ternynck, CEO of SmartRecruiters. “Our open Talent Acquisition suite was built to provide a system that can easily deploy and integrate with other systems, making SmartRecruiters the ideal technology partner to support Cielo TalentCloud.”
“Building this vision of a reimagined Cielo TalentCloud emphasised the core of what we knew,” commented Marissa Geist, chief operating officer of Cielo. “Better things are possible if you build on a foundation of great tech. However, it drove home the point that better outcomes are unlocked when you combine that with an open platform designed for the future of TA tech, like SmartRecruiters, and supercharge it with ways of working proven over millions of transactions, executed by the best team in the industry. This is a unique point in time where the tech has really matured to be able to accelerate our industry at scale.”